Monday, May 23, 2011

a day with friends

Summer is like already here! I know it's hard for me to get used it,too.(although I love summer!) Today was a hot day, and I was super tired from the whole week, so I decided to spend the day relaxing with friends. There was food of course, massively yummy, and sweets too! And when the time passed and the sweet breeze made our living a little cooler we sat in the balcony chit chatting and laughing, while our moves were slow and sleepy. It was perfect I may say ,that's why I wanted to share it with you.











1st,3rd and last photo by aggeliki panokato
rest by me

cheers
marietta ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

life

    Oh lala, πέρασε ο καιρός ε; Όπως θα ταν αναμενόμενο, έχουν γίνει άπειρα πράγματα από τον Οκτώβρη -που βλέπω εδώ ότι ανανέωσα για τελευτ...