So this is it! Bye bye February, welcome Spring! Today we are doing a mini photo review of this favorite month of ours .This leap year's February was full of nice projects, happy trips, an interview, craft times, a carnival outfit, lovely moments, a farewell, celebrations and fun!
a small recap in no particular order:
* Trips to Halkida
* Panagiota crocheting in the tram
* Yarn Lovin Afternoons (we love our students! yes we do)
* Farewell Marina
* Nionios and the fishes
* A post about bows
* Our cousin's pjs
* Valentine's day
* Crocheting hearts
* Baking hearts
* Baking a barbie doll birthday cake for a special little girl
* Having Christie, a reporter from Queen.gr visiting us at TheiaLab, with really lovely tattoos. (check her article by the way, about Double Crochets!!)
* Crocheting again of course
* Getting dressed up for carnival celebrations. We don't usually do that, but this time Panagiota had the most hilarious idea ever, for the horror themed party at our favorite bar Blue Fox , and so we were dressed like Siamese twins....
This recap is so much needed. It's always good to slow down, look back, enjoy and appreciate the achievements. It makes us happy and thankful. Thanks for reading!
On other news, I've heard that, march is the national month of crocheting and crafting in America, wow! Wish we had a crochet month in Greece, too. We are planning to celebrate it anyway. By buying new yarn and crocheting like crazy the whole month. heheh ... are you planning any crocheting celebrations?