Tuesday, October 29, 2013

my new town

Yesterday was a national holiday in my part of the world, and there were marches across the country taking place, so I decided to attend the one of my town -Chalkida. My feelings were mixed, I was mostly excited but for a second even moved, watching the fired, the unemployed and the unpaid of this town marching with the schools and the cultural clubs of it, thinking that things in a smaller community are different, and that I am a part of it now... silly me.




just popped here to share this, and I'm off to cook for lunch! My week starts today and I'm really positive and happy, cross your fingers this feeling to last! bye!!

Marietta

4 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφες εικόνες Μαριέττα μου! Σου στέλνω την θετική μου ενέργεια και αισοδοξία ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ miss Αισιοδοξία!!!! (τρου στορυ)

      Delete

life

    Oh lala, πέρασε ο καιρός ε; Όπως θα ταν αναμενόμενο, έχουν γίνει άπειρα πράγματα από τον Οκτώβρη -που βλέπω εδώ ότι ανανέωσα για τελευτ...