Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Free Live Online Workshop

Is it even possible that these words exist? together in the same sentence?
Well I've got good news for you.YES!

on Creative Live...
I've already attended some courses before, and this time there is a special workshop that you may be interested in. It's "Scrapbooking with Project Life" with -as I've recently learnt from Natasa- the creator of Project Life Becky Higgins. ^_^ It's a 3 day workshop on her scrapbooking memory-keeping system, and you can attend it from your home and register for free. Just check what time it will be at your timezone. For Greece it's at 19:00 p.m.


Well it's free for as long it is live, and after that you can purchase the workshop and have unlimited access to it. I am definitely going to attend it (although it's soooo long) and Natasa, too. If you are also planning to enrol, leave me a comment here and let's meet at the Creative Live's chat room or at twitter! (there is a specific hashtag for each course)


I've been seeing bloggers scrapbook for oh-so long, but never gave it a try, I hope this course will help me decide! Scrapbooking "is a method for preserving personal and family history in the form of a scrapbook.Typical memorabilia include photographs, printed media, and artwork." If you need more information on this ask Natasa of Creative Tsouf, or Cristina of Scrapbooking, manolias and music, either attend the workshop!

It's tomorrow!! I'm soooo excited!!! What do you say?
Marietta

p.s. the photos of this post belong to Creative Live and Becky Higgins

4 comments:

  1. Κι εγώ κι εγώ! Σιγά μην το χάσω! Θα είμαστε συμμαθητριες!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. άστα τελικά σε κανένα άλλο καλύτερο μάθημα!!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh! It seems so interesting! Too bad I can't attend... I'll be waiting for your comments! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

life

    Oh lala, πέρασε ο καιρός ε; Όπως θα ταν αναμενόμενο, έχουν γίνει άπειρα πράγματα από τον Οκτώβρη -που βλέπω εδώ ότι ανανέωσα για τελευτ...